hi
 photo 3088eb5a-c7f5-4fe9-8cf1-88f518c3bfaa_zps7d65136d.jpg
Hi. I'm LARA MONICA

This is a secret blog. HAHAHA.
20 | UPIS | CEU
SEXY and CAREFREE


Link Bold Italics Slashed Underline
lara monica
 photo 144ed68d-b31b-4f59-942d-f2e6700a2593_zps7343a6f0.jpg

Miss Hopeless Romantic who wants to travel around the world with the one she loves.

This blog's consisting of super emotional feelings. Better be prepared for heartfelt narratives. All the written "stories" in here are based on a true-to-life story.



tag
GET TO KNOW ME MORE WITH THIS
y!m: laraacuba
skype: acinomaral
instagram: acinomaral
formspring
plurk
multiply
facebook
tumblr
twitter
friends

friends :) MORE

birthdays
JULY 6

is the date to remember forever.
extras
thanks
layout by marian
thanks to :


BY: LARA DATE: Friday, December 26, 201411:02 PM NOTE[s]: 0

countdown to 3rd.

I can't sleep, there is this urge that I NEED to get this off my chest.
I suddenly feel sad, i mean this is usual but this past few days, i didn't find myself overthinking.. overthinking him... it has been a while since i last shed tears for him, maybe a week or two? Haha, kidding aside.. i've been too busy these past few weeks, di ko na sya nabigyan ng space sa utak ko, yup I still think about him at times but not this much, not tonight..

I miss you, A LOT. And by that, i mean, i miss your voice, i miss your hands, i miss your smell, I MISS US...  i wish i could have a time machine and get back to that time when you and i were still together.. those times when not a day would pass by that we would not argue about random things and it would take a long time before we would make things up. But honestly, i miss that.. i miss having conversational arguments with you then make up after. I miss how you stood and stick up with your opinion.. i miss that.

In a few days, i will be celebrating my 3rd independece day.. our break up anniversary. How stupid am i to remeber that day that everything screwed up? I wish i just lost track on that, it's not really a day to remember rather a day that deserves to be forgotten.. that day i think was the start how miserble my life got..  and i seriously haven't moved on from that day..

I miss you. I'm saying this again.. i just want you to know that I am trying hard not to miss him and think about him as well, but still i find myself thinking about him and what happened to us over and over again.

WHY. "WHY" is still the main question.. why did it happen? Why did he left me? Why can't he just go back to me and we'll continue what we've started 5years ago? Why.. they say everything has there own reasons, there are always reasons behind WHY things happen this and that way.. but it has been 3years and i haven't got any answers yet..

Why can't i just forget you? Why can't i move on from you.. i just want to pretend that i have moved on but i will just only fool myself..