hi
 photo 3088eb5a-c7f5-4fe9-8cf1-88f518c3bfaa_zps7d65136d.jpg
Hi. I'm LARA MONICA

This is a secret blog. HAHAHA.
20 | UPIS | CEU
SEXY and CAREFREE


Link Bold Italics Slashed Underline
lara monica
 photo 144ed68d-b31b-4f59-942d-f2e6700a2593_zps7343a6f0.jpg

Miss Hopeless Romantic who wants to travel around the world with the one she loves.

This blog's consisting of super emotional feelings. Better be prepared for heartfelt narratives. All the written "stories" in here are based on a true-to-life story.



tag
GET TO KNOW ME MORE WITH THIS
y!m: laraacuba
skype: acinomaral
instagram: acinomaral
formspring
plurk
multiply
facebook
tumblr
twitter
friends

friends :) MORE

birthdays
JULY 6

is the date to remember forever.
extras
thanks
layout by marian
thanks to :


BY: LARA DATE: Sunday, December 29, 201310:19 AM NOTE[s]: 0

2nd Independence Day

It's the 2nd anniversary of my "independence day". Wow. It has been two years.... Parang kelan lang, I was saying that, I can't imagine life without you, pero eto, 2 years na and I'm still breathing. Hehe. Do you miss me? Do you ever think about me? Or you've really forgotten me and everything we've been.. 

Di ako masyadong makatulog kagabi, remembering that night when I can't decide if I should give up or try harder..... But at the end of my thought, maybe it's time to give up... 'Cause someone is waiting to be your wonderwall.. There will always a part of me that will envy her... Because you chose her over me, because you chose to break my heart and give up our relationship for her. Alam ko namang masaya ka sakanya, and maybe, mas masaya ka sakanya kesa sa akin, but I can't blame you cos she's your first love... But I'm still holding on to the thought that maybe what we had was real..

I changed my display photo on facebook today, my "anniv selfie" in the place where I said yes. How can I ever forget that day and that place when it was the day when I felt the happiness an inlove person should feel. Well, thank u for making me feel that, for making me experience that kind of happiness, on the other hand, thank you for all the hurt and down feelings which makes me who I am right now, the stronger than ever Lara.. 

I can't deny but I miss you, I still miss you almost everyday especially when I see couples on the street. A question always pops out of my head..... What if? What if we're still together? Then there will always be follow up questions.. Are we happy? Are we living out life to the fullest? Or fighting for the same arguments we had years ago? I pity myself for thinking these questions.. I pity myself for missing you still, but can you blame me, I still have no one to give my love to..

But wait, maybe I don't miss you, I just miss the feeling of having someone whom I can run to, whom I can spend time to without being used to it, I miss that good morning and good night messages everyday especially the i love you fights. How I miss the feeling of being inlove. Masaya ba?

I hope that in this coming year 2014, I can finally find that someone who will love, care, and fight for me.

PS, I'm ready to get hurt again, but please, not as soon as possible..

PPS, I'll go back to december all the time..

PPSS, thank u for liking my picture.

Love,
The sexy and free.