hi
 photo 3088eb5a-c7f5-4fe9-8cf1-88f518c3bfaa_zps7d65136d.jpg
Hi. I'm LARA MONICA

This is a secret blog. HAHAHA.
20 | UPIS | CEU
SEXY and CAREFREE


Link Bold Italics Slashed Underline
lara monica
 photo 144ed68d-b31b-4f59-942d-f2e6700a2593_zps7343a6f0.jpg

Miss Hopeless Romantic who wants to travel around the world with the one she loves.

This blog's consisting of super emotional feelings. Better be prepared for heartfelt narratives. All the written "stories" in here are based on a true-to-life story.



tag
GET TO KNOW ME MORE WITH THIS
y!m: laraacuba
skype: acinomaral
instagram: acinomaral
formspring
plurk
multiply
facebook
tumblr
twitter
friends

friends :) MORE

birthdays
JULY 6

is the date to remember forever.
extras
thanks
layout by marian
thanks to :


BY: LARA DATE: Friday, November 1, 201310:31 AM NOTE[s]: 0

used to.

Parang kelan lang (oo, kelan lang, eto nanaman ako) ako yung nagdadamot sayo. Ako yung nagsasabi ng "i love him (*insert name of the person I used to love here*). Ako yung nagbblog about happiness and the pains you brought (at that moment). Ako yung nagpopost ng stats and pictures every monthsary or every time we're together. Pero ngayon, I'm just reading the blog of your girl, na almost the same yung posts namin (my posts before) of how happy I was when we're together of how painful the day was whenever we're not okay. 

Ang galing no,  parang kelan lang. pero kung tutuusin, it has been almost 2 years since we broke up.  Ang dami nang nangyari saken nun sa 2 years eh, as well as yours. Pero bakit ganun, I'm still blogging about you, about us, about what we used to be.  Bakit hindi pa din ako nakakaget over sa lahat ng pain na nabigay mo saken. I'm so over you, but the pain I've been through because of you is a different story..

Nagsstalk pa din ako minsan sainyo (recently) since alam kong di na kayo okay, so I have the guts to look at your old photos and the girl's blog. It's funny to read her pains, parang nasasabi ko nalang na "been there, done that" or if I'm in the mood to be mean "buti nga sayo, dapat mas higit pa dyan yung maramdaman mo eh, more the pain i've been through" pero db, I'm still on the first one that I mentioned.

I always admit, I miss you, I wonder if you're missing me too. *brain: what about no?* hahaha. IKR. pano mo naman ako mamimiss eh may girlfriend ka. Pero ako, namimiss kita and all the bonding we had once upon a time. I miss your family. I miss your dogs (not). I miss your house. I miss your teammates. I wonder kung kumusta kana ba talaga. Kung yolo boy kana din ba katulad ko. baka magulat ako nakabanggaan na kita sa isang bar. hahaha. Siguro ang saya na moment yun. Well, kung wala yung girlfriend mo. But I know that's far from reality. I hope one day magkita lang tayo. Alam yun, unexpectedly. hihi.